We are searching for a talented and qualified Millwright who has proven experience with industrial and construction equipment repairs. You will be responsible for dismantling machinery, transferring equipment, interpreting blueprints, and installing equipment.
The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of hydraulics, belt systems, motors, and other industrial machine mechanisms essential for job procedures. Must be a team player with strong attention to detail. In this position, you should also be able to make decisions, troubleshoot, and perform repairs with little to no supervision.
- Lock Out / Tag out policy procedures must be followed
- Follow all safety rules while completing repairs and modifications to equipment.
- Proper use of PPE for the task
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Repair and maintenance of all mill equipment including belted conveyers, chain transfers, pneumatic systems, and lumber manufacturing equipment
- Service of hydraulic/pneumatic systems including pumps, cylinders, and valves
- Limited troubleshooting of electrical components based on experience
- Some basic computer systems experience, training provided
- Must have a complete set of hand tools. Specialty tools are provided
- Manufacturing and production work may be required
- Flexible hours, holiday and weekend work will be required based on the needs of the mill.
- Reliable and accurate inventory reporting
- Report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Millwright or similar job.
- In-depth knowledge of construction equipment and machinery.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.