Fast paced positions working at different machine centers. Job positions are rotated to reduce repetitive motion injuries and improve skill diversity of the crew. Flexibility is required and expected.
- Working in a safe manner is the highest priority, always
- Following Lock Out procedures consistently.
- Show up to work engaged, alert and aware of your surroundings.
- Safety toe work shoes are required all other personal protective gear is provided.
- Safety minded attitude and actions are the expectation not the exception.
- Notify your supervisor or maintenance personal if mechanical issues are observed
- Be at work 5-10 minutes early to review the work position assignments for the shift
- Keep your work area clean and organized.
- Extra shifts or hours will be expected based on achieving production goals.
- Extra cleaning responsibilities or hours can vary depending on the needs of the mill.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50lbs