Fast paced positions working at different machine centers. Job positions are rotated to reduce repetitive motion injuries and improve skill diversity of the crew. Flexibility is required and expected. Sawmill schedule is Monday-Friday 6 AM-2:30 PM (bonuses and overtime available)
- Working in a safe manner is the highest priority, always
- Following Lock Out procedures consistently.
- Show up to work engaged, alert and aware of your surroundings.
- Safety toe work shoes are required all other personal protective gear is provided.
- Safety minded attitude and actions are the expectation not the exception.
- Notify your supervisor or maintenance personal if mechanical issues are observed
- Be at work 5-10 minutes early to review the work position assignments for the shift
- Keep your work area clean and organized.
- Extra shifts or hours will be expected based on achieving production goals.
- Extra cleaning responsibilities or hours can vary depending on the needs of the mill.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Job Category: General Labor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hancock